This Privacy Notice is issued by Elva Carbery Solicitors (all references to "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice). The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you of the data that we collect about you, how we use that data (including the disclosure to third parties) and your privacy rights.
This Privacy Notice relates to the use and processing of personal data related to the website only. All clients and contacts are provided with a Privacy Notice separately.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Elva Carbery Solicitors is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. If you link or visit another website, please review the privacy notice for that website.
Our address is Pembroke House, 28-32 Pembroke Street Upper, Dublin 2. Our data protection contact can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 868399224.
Personal information we collect and why
We collect and process the following personal data relating to you in connection with your use of this website:
- information that is collected in connection with your use of our website by our analytics tools such as the pages you visit, your location when visiting them and other more specific details like your IP address, the links you click and the route you take through the website. This is collected and processed by us for the legitimate interests of improving and developing the website offering and marketing our service;
- providing you with our services in response to a request for services;
- communicating with you in response to correspondence or communication that you send to us via the contact details provided on our website.
Who we share your information with
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:
- third parties we engage to provide IT and marketing services in connection with this website; - other third party professional advisors in connection with any correspondence or communication received; - to competent regulatory authorities and bodies as requested and required by law.
How long do we keep your information
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary and will only hold information for as long as required for the purposes set out above.
We may transfer data in relation to our services to a service provider located outside of the European Economic Area. We will only transfer data where the transferee is located in a country that has been approved by the European Commission or where there are appropriate safeguards (i.e. appropriate contractual clauses approved by the EU) in place to protect your personal data.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data; - the right to rectification or erasure of your personal data; - the right to restrict the use of your personal data; - the rights to object to the processing of your personal data; - the right to request us to provide you, or a third party with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details above. If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how we process personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation. If you are not happy with the way we are using your personal data you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission.